GatheringRO - Community
Beastboy

Rebalancings And Fixes

^ the update is not yet implemented yet thats why it is still passive as far as i know tho xD

@Silver -- The skill description of Madness Canceller is "Increase your ATK by 100 and ASPD by 20%. You are unable to move while this effect lasts, and it can not be used together with Adjustment"

:P

PS. BOD isn't working on Star Glad. Well, the coma part is. But not the ASPD part ;-;

Some changes were reverted due to server crashes and bug abuse from what I heard.

I've heard my guild mate yelling "**** those bug abusers" during WoE..I'm just curious about it, what are those Bugs you referring to? :mellow:

and BTW..can't wait for the Mechanic update (if there will be... ^_^ )

Any chance of a fix on Judex level 4 next update? The max damage Judex is supposed to do is equivalent to Adoramus Level 2 (400%), yet it does somewhere between 800-900% on level 4. It's making ABs very, veeeery OP atm since it spams much faster than Ado... It's lead to an onslaught of new ABs in PVP. ;x I know you're busy but a fix on this would be woooonderful owo!

ABs are limited when it comes to attacks, lowering the judex damage would greatly cripple an AB. If a person wears holy armor and gtb on top of that, the dmg is decreased immensely. If judex damage is lowered by this new patch, ABs will have an incredibly hard time defending themselves. I vote for keeping the judex damage as it is now. If you know how to counter an AB then you won't need to complain about judex damage. Wear Holy + GTB, even with their GRB, they won't deal that much damage. It would only probably be 6k per judex hit. That is not over powered. If you really want to nerf the damage, then I sure hope that even with GTB+HOLY armor, priests would still make enough damage to hurt and not like 1000 per judex hit. Come on that's like an ant bite to most players out there.

Anyway, I have encountered something odd when using GRB against a HOLY+GTB user. THe effect of GRB is not 75% but rather has a lower percentage of penetration. I am not sure if its a bug but if you can please look into it. I would greatly appreciate it.

I've heard my guild mate yelling "**** those bug abusers" during WoE..I'm just curious about it, what are those Bugs you referring to? :mellow:

and BTW..can't wait for the Mechanic update (if there will be... ^_^ )

i think dude its the Judex level 4 :D it does more than level 5...well after all as GM zie told us.. it will be fixed.. the only question is when.. so let's wait patiently :D

Ok, here is the deal. I'll be off to work tomorrow for 2 weeks (i have no internet nor phone where i work). After i come back, i will work hard on the update so that we can release it again on the weekend from 18th to 20th of may.

Gloomy Day has a chance to remove mounts apparently

I'm not raging and I'm cool. I just find it dumb I can't spam AV at least twice. All the other classes have more skills to use you know? Ministrel skills are basically AV, Musical Strike and Double Strafe, and that's wearing a bow.

no hes not raging..... is he?

Please let Dead Posts/Arguments stay dead. Thank you.

wanna know a bug? its on woe, when a guild leader(i think some guys know whos im talking about) cast an EC but cant be attacked :P

when spawning at portal and then casting ec.. sometimes that can't be attacked for like 5-10 seconds making ec to be succesfully casted (portal ec). Is it a bug though?

When you first spawn, nothing can touch you for 3 seconds. It's the same in PvP, and well, anywhere in the RO world.

No, lol. It's based on luck and int so if you have high luk and int, you'll have a higher magic evading chance for prestige :)

Ok, here is the deal. I'll be off to work tomorrow for 2 weeks (i have no internet nor phone where i work). After i come back, i will work hard on the update so that we can release it again on the weekend from 18th to 20th of may.

Does this mean there won't be new updates? I mean these updates were just rolled back due to a bug(questionable).

Why is that questionable? The server was having multiple crashes, and stopped after the last update was removed.

And Beast's post means exactly what it says. When he comes back from work, he will work on the update so that it can be re-released, hopefully without crashes. THEN we will get new updates.

We don't need you to repeat everything he says. We're just saying we need something new, he's not the only GM here or developer, right? :)

I'm working on a larger update.

But i can't tell you guys any release date as of yet, since there's pretty much to do.